Tuesday 3 August 2010

Apostrophe - competition to have your design on coffee cups

I met up with the very lovely Jo Go, who I met on my MA this week. She had seen that Apostrophe - a boutique cafe chain in London - are looking for a designer to come up with a winter design for their take away coffee cups. So she'd contacted me to ask whether I'd be interested in entering.

Going to have to get my skates on and come up with some designs as the competition closes on 16th August.

If you want to enter yourself the details are here!

1 comment:

  1. This Blog covers the best and newest in fabric and textile design, style, trends, innovation and technology.
    what an incredibly modern piece of design - it looks more 60's than turn of the century. I am delighted to
    have found this blog, it's a marvellous resource.
    Fashion Guide

    ReplyDelete